Little Life Traveller Child Carriers Review
For all of the latest offers please visit the Walks And Walking Shop
When we were researching child carriers we found the Little Life range safe and comfortable for both me and Tedi, the minimalist design of the Traveller packs away to an ultra compact size, and it’s built with a slightly smaller frame to make it more suitable to put in the car. It also comes with a lightweight transporter case for protection when not in use, not that it will get dusty as I intend to use it as often as possible.
So, Tedi’s adventures started right here…. in Cotswold Outdoor where we tried the Little Life Traveller S2 Child Carrier out for size.
As soon as he fits a good pair of walking boots he’ll be out of this carrier in no time. But until that day dawns he’ll be getting the best view in the house as we will be walking the best routes the UK has to offer. It’s a shame Tedi can’t use a camera as he would definitely take the best pictures…
For the record, the product features are:
- Anatomically shaped child seat
- Removable, washable, soft fabric face protection pad
- Top grab handles
- Toy loop and attachment point for stirrups
- Comfort Adjust back system with padded shoulder and back section
- Anchor point for added stability when placing child in carrier
- Large pocket for accessories
- Reflective piping