Technical Hiking Boots: The North Face Jannu II GTX
For all of the latest offers please visit the Walks And Walking Shop
This is my current and most favourite walking boot. The North Face Jannu II GTX Walking Boots keeps me safe and protected and was well worth what I paid for them at Cotswold Outdoor. Walking boots should all be like The North Face Jannu II GTX boots if you are looking for a pair of Technical Hiking Boots.
Walking with The North Face Vibram soles on these boots really does stick to most surfaces, although I have never fallen over I have have slightly slipped on really wet rocks when crossing streams but on the whole they are an excellent hiking boot. Plenty of ankle support and fit really well and are comfortable walking for 6 hours or more.
The North Face Jannu II GTX Walking Boots
Features of this technical hiking boot:
- BOTTOM: Full-length, nylon-perforated shank for optimal support and stabilty as well as push-through
- BOTTOM: Heal Cradle technology encompassing a dual-density PU midsole with an injection-molded EVA X-2 heel insert
- UPPER: 2.0-2.2 mm BLC compliant full-grain, waterproof, one-piece leather upper
- UPPER: 3.0 mm injected polypropylene insole board for long lasting underfoot support
- UPPER: Forefoot, midfoot, and heel-flex underlays
- UPPER: Gusseted tongue
- UPPER: Medial and lateral X-Frame Roll Control stabilizer
- UPPER: Northotic ergonomically designed footbed with Poron forefoot and heel inserts
- UPPER: Protective rubber toecap and heel mudguards
- UPPER: Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
You must log in to post a comment.