Walks And Walking – The National Trust Membership And Shop Offers
To join the National Trust please visit the Walks And Walking Shop or click the banner below:
The National Trust look after historic houses, gardens, mills, coastline, forests, farmland, moorland, islands, castles, nature reserves, villages… and pubs. The National Trust is Britain’s largest conservation organisation, caring for 300 historic houses, 700 miles of spectacular coastline and over 600,000 acres of beautiful countryside with many of the walking routes on this website covering such areas.
The National Trust has conserved the nation’s treasures for over a hundred years and is a charity that receives no direct support from government. The National Trust does not cover Scotland, although membership does allow free entry to properties owned by the National Trust for Scotland.
Why you should join The National Trust:
- FREE car parking at most National Trust countryside, woodland and coastal car parks.
- Children under 5 go free.
- The National Trust membership pack which has:
- Members’ Handbook – the essential guide to all the Trust’s properties, opening times and locations.
- The National Trust Magazine – published three times a year with news, views, articles, features, gardening tips and letters.
- Regional Newsletters – updates on the special events and activities in your area.
- Car parking sticker – free parking at most National Trust car parks.
- Map Guide – your guide to over 300 beautiful buildings and 200 glorious gardens.
- Three months’ free membership when you pay by Direct Debit (twelve months for the price of nine).