The Telegraph Outdoor Adventure and Travel Show 2015
The Telegraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show returns to the ExCel London from 12th-15th February 2015 along with the Bike Show, and the Triathlon Show London (previously called Triathlon Plus Show).
The show provides a great day out for all – whether you’re a sport, bike, tri or travel and outdoors enthusiast, or simply somebody looking for a fun weekend activity.
There’s something for everyone, including free have-a-go experiences, such as the multi-faceted Climbing Village and the WhaleFest London Pop up, which allows visitors to enjoy an incredible indoor whale watching boat trip. Of course, there is also lots of bike and tri action going on. One ticket grants access to all three shows and under 15s go free.
- World’s longest indoor zip wire – will be at the Show courtesy of Go Ape and will be a huge 160m long.
- Climb & Adventure zone – features plenty of FREE have-a-go attractions including the multi-faceted Climbing Village
- Climb & Adventure Stage sponsored by Graubünden Tourism – Be inspired by the stories from our brave and charismatic speakers talking on the stage
- Surrey Human PerformanceTraining Hub – Offers visitors the chance to measure fitness, challenge performance and walk away with a personalised training programme
- The StreetVelodrome is another new feature for 2015. Visitors will be able to take part in the heart-pounding, action-packed theatre of track style cycling
- Swim for Tri – Coaches from award-winning, swim-coaching company, will be on hand offering group master-classes
- Outdoor Photography PhotoBox – talks from Britain’s best photographers on everything from wildlife and landscape photography to capturing that killer action shot
- Small Producers’ Market, relaxing on the Village Green with a drink and learning bushcraft skills
- 500m Cycling Test Track – providing a great opportunity to check out some of the newest bikes on the market.